The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has developed a tool for use by stakeholders to access the Questions and Answers (Q&As) developed by ESMA.
In addition to permitting stakeholders to consult the existing Q&As, the tool allows stakeholders to submit new Q&As to ESMA. The tool provides information on:
- The stakeholders who may submit questions to ESMA, including members of the public, consumer associations, financial market participants, and legal persons and other bodies
- The questions stakeholders may ask, including any questions related to the application of a legislative act within the ESMA remit or on any of ESMA’s existing guidelines or opinions
- The process stakeholders should follow in submitting questions
- The ESMA process in responding to questions
- The location of answered questions on the ESMA website
- The list of existing ESMA Q&As.
The Q&A tool is available on this link.
© 2017 CCH Incorporated and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.